Aidan - Abby Niles 3.5 awesome shifter stars! I really liked this book but went into it with some trepidation. I had read other reviews lamenting the fact that the story about Liam is more engaging than that of our main couple. However, I was pleasantly surprised to see that, not only was interested in what we learned about Liam and his tragic history, but there was also a hot romance between Aidan and Jaylin.

I did get frustrated when Jaylin kept resisting her love for Aidan, mainly because as a psychologist she should have see what she was doing to herself and to him. But, I guess it's the truth in this case when they say love really is blind. Oh, but when Aidan went all alpha on her and brought her to an island resort to convince her they were meant to be--somehow he made that hot and not stalker-like. Where's a rich cougar shifter to whisk ME off to an island, huh?!

Anyways, the world building was interesting and I loved the twist on the mythos of the shifter here. I can't wait to read more from this author, particularly Liam's story. (And I hope she has more planned after that! Bring on the shifters! :D )

*This book was a self purchase and I was not asked to submit this review. All opinions are my own.*