Restoring Jordan - Elizabeth Finn I liked this book. And I will certainly check out other books by the author. And I really liked Jordan. Like a lot. I just found their lack of communication frustrating at times. I am one of those who loves angst but when things drag out too long I get easily annoyed. (It should be noted, this is an issue with ME and should not be reflected on the author at all.) The book is well written and the plot was interesting. It was also an interesting profession for the leads. I haven't seen many architects as heros before. Who knew it could so hot?!

And speaking of hot. It certainly was. These two couldn't keep their hands off of each other. Up against the wall, in the office, in her apartment, his house...these two were super creative!

The ending was sweet. Some were bothered by the age difference. She was just out of college, he was early/mid thirties I think? Whatever the exact age difference was, it didn't bother me at all. I hated the baddie-what a jackass and really wanted Jordan to throw down with him. The fact that others believe him over Adeline seriously ticked me off. I loved how Jordan stood by her side through it all.

*This book was a self-purchase and I was not in any way compensated for, or even asked, to review this book. All opinions are my own*