Rocky Mountain Heat - Vivian Arend Hmm, this is another book where I'm not sure hot to rate this. Some parts were definitely 4 stars, others 3. So I'll go with a 3.5 as a final rating.

Anyways,on to the important stuff. I loved the Coleman brothers and especially Blake Coleman. He was all man and one seriously hot rancher. There were a couple things however that bugged me about Jaxi. I did not like how she played the twins against Blake, even if they were in one it, the guys were brothers. I don't care how much she wanted Blake. She should have been mature and waited; been more patient. I know she's young, but still-that part really bugged me. She also seemed a little too perfect at time. There was nothing she couldn't do and she was awesome at everything. She also didn't seem all that upset about the turmoil she was creating (even if not consciously) among the brothers. She should have had more care. Also, what happened to the parents? They weren't in the story much. More relegated to the background. I did love Mike and Blake's talk though and how he eased Blake's mind.

Despite my issues I loved the book. And I can't wait to read the second one. I am kicking myself for waiting this long to read her series. The sexy times were hot and Blake and his low, growly voice, and well everything about him really, was super hot. There is an age difference between Blake and Jaxi-roughly ten years (she's 21 or 22 and he is just over 30) and they've known each other forever though nothing happens until she is over 18. But if this bothers you, well, now you know!

*This book was a self-purchase and I was not in any way compensated for, or even asked, to review this book. All opinions are my own*