His Risk to Take (Line of Duty, #2) - Tessa Bailey This series just keeps getting better and better. I didn't think a hero could be any more of a dirty talker than in the first book, but holy heck, Troy could make the panties melt off a nun. I really liked Ruby and I liked how she was strong and yet wasn't afraid to be vulnerable in front of Troy. She was stubborn too and I loved the scene towards the end, when she doesn't see Troy outside. I laughed because it was both adorable and funny. I would have loved a longer book because seriously, I could read Troy's dirty talk all day and still have a grin on my face, (and also to witness his creativity. Omg, the pool stick...omg...) but approx. 162 pages was a perfect length for the plot that was presented. The writing and plot were tight and I didn't see any glaring editing issues. And now, I'll be off to push the third book in this series up my to-read list!

*This book was a self-purchase and I was not in any way compensated for, or even asked, to review this book. All opinions are my own*