Amaury's Hellion  - Tina Folsom Loved loved LOVED Amaury's story. Oh.my.god! He is, so far, my favorite. He is just, awesome. And he fell so hard for Nina, it was just so damn sweet. This is 5 stars for two reasons: 1) Amaury. and (2) I have to buy the third in the series.

Now, there is one issue I had, which made me have to go back and re-read a section (two actually) a few times. But I'm still confused. I thought at one point Amaury told Nina about blood bonding and what it meant; but later she got mad, saying he hadn't told her what it meant and Delilah filled her in. I know he didn't go into specifics, but I thought that between their 1st conversation, and then later, she acted like she understood what he was saying. I mean, hello, what did she THINK was going to happen? And...afterwards, when he drank from her, she was acting like, even though he kept saying she was his, and he was hers, that Amaury would leave her. What was that about?! I felt like the conflict over that was thrown in there for no reason, almost as filler. It wasn't needed and made me really not like her at that point. She was acting too contradictory, and well, wishy washy, for me. But the always hot (and patient) Amaury made up for it.

Other than that one issue, I loved it. Can't wait to read about Gabriel!