Love and a Blue-Eyed Cowboy: A Loveswept Romance Classic - Sandra Chastain 2.75 stars out of 5. (Rounded up because of lack of half/quarter stars)
[NOTE: this book was originally published in 1992. I took this into account while reading and reviewing it.]

This was a cute, sweet romance novel that included a mild amount of steam. I liked the hero, and his name was one of the most awesome hero names that I have ever heard. I mean, Hunter Kincaid.....is there a better name than that?! I don't think so. I will say as a warning, a reader has to suspend their disbelief in several spots, but this isn't anything new to me when reading romance. That being said, I did like the premise of the book. A scavenger hunt via motorcycle? Awesome idea. Hunter seemed to be definitely more cowboy than motorcycle man though, which was a bit of a shame (cause I love a motorcycle man) but the combination here actually worked in his favor...

A more extensive review can be found on my blog: http://crackedandbrokenglass.blogspot.com/2013/02/book-review-love-and-blue-eyed-cowboy.html

*I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.*