Tempt Me - Olivia Cunning This was a quick read and I liked it even better than the first in the series. I like seeing a glimpse of the other band members and getting to know them a bit more. (Word is we will get to see more of each of them as the series continues). We see Gabe in this one again and get a bit more of Shade. His is the next book and seriously, I hope he is redeemed because he acts like a real jerk. He was so freakin mean to Adam and just plain to rude to Madison (when he referred to her as a slut I wanted to hit him!). I thought Madison was a bit over the top at times with her adventurousness. (I don't think that is a word, but you get the idea!) Just remember, this is about ONE NIGHT between the characters. So don't go in expecting more than that. But trust me, one night is enough. I know I'd certainly take one night with one of them!

As for the author, I really like Olivia Cunning's books (I've read the first of the Sinners books. Hoping to get to the second one next month!). Her writing is solid and she writes an awesome (and hot) rock star! Can't wait to read more of her books!