Reaper's Property  - Joanna Wylde Okay, gonna say this upfront. I freaking LOVED this book. Was it perfect? No. (But seriously, what book is?!) I loved the romance, I loved the plot point with the brother (what a twist. I never saw him doing what he did towards the end).

Now, a lot of people are comparing this with other MC romances. Is it fair to compare it to other MC books or SOA? No, but then I fight comparisons in books and well, anything. I like to look at a book, movie, TV show etc and see how it stands on its own, not in relation to similar ones. But that's me. Just know ahead of time, this isn't a clean MC. They do things people will not like. But I LIKED that aspect of the book. I also liked the research the author clearly put into writing it, because the gritty (I think) makes it that much better. And Horse. What can I possibly say about Horse other than he is one of the the most hard headed, hot alpha jack asses out there? I love that motorcycle riding hellion. *sighs*

Okay, so my entire review can be found here: http://crackedandbrokenglass.blogspot.com/2013/01/book-review-reapers-property-by-joanna.html Check it out if you're so inclined!

*This book was a self-purchase and I was not in any way compensated for, or even asked, to review this book. All opinions are my own*