Saddled and Spurred - Lorelei James Omg Bran Turner. Bran FREAKING Turner! He made this book a 5 star read for me. The author made him a strong, protective cowboy but he was also vulnerable and unsure of himself at times and I loved seeing that in a guy. (There wasn't too much, just enough to make him mess something up and have to grovel. I love a good grovel!) Harper was a really well written heroine too. She gave up so much for her family and when it all started to come crashing down, she continued to try and hold it together the best she could. When her heart, at one point, did shatter, she didn't just pack up and run. At least, not permanently.

And the wooing at the end by Bran? The karaoke?! I cracked up. And let's not forget the fainting goats and the bunnies. There were so many times i laughed out loud in this book. And yeah, the sexy times are hot as in so smokin hot I was waiting for the book to catch fire. Even though I got this (and the first in the series) from the library, this is definitely a series I will be buying so I can re-read again, and again, and again. *sigh* Bran...

Alright, off to hunt down the next in the series!